Office Coordinator | IDEA2021.09.15 13:08 - Anna Sawińska
Work location: Warsaw
Who are we?
We create conditions for sustainable energy development for the good of humanity and planet Earth. We act by using technological and organizational innovation to provide cost efficient, secure and environmentally friendly energy solutions, AI, ML, classical optimization, HPC, Enterprise Integration and DevOps. We do this by providing tools and objective analyses for governments, businesses and society. Very often we look for the synergy between science, business and politics – that is why team is split between the Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses / NCBJ (www.idea.edu.pl) and the Enercode company (www.enercode.tech). Our team has a proven record of delivering the most advanced, integrated optimization systems for Polish and European energy sector. We can lead the full cycle of product development and management as well as solve technological problems on demand.
Currently, we are looking for a person for a position of:
- secondary education (higher education in administration, management and marketing is welcome)
- min. 2 years of experience in the field of administration
- very good organization of work and the ability to work in a team
- responsible and proactive approach to work
- independence and commitment to the work performed
- high personal culture and excellent communication skills
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the use of office equipment
- good command in English
Role and Responsibilities:
- supervising the efficient administrative service of the office
- supervising the proper flow of documents in the company
- introducing changes into administrative process to make them efficient
- supervision and planning of timely orders for office and food products
- keeping records of office and computer equipment and consumables
- making sure our office is clean and tidy
- preparation of statements, reports, presentations according to the company's needs
- support of the team in daily routine
What we offer:
- employment based on an employment contract
- good working atmosphere, fresh fruits and snacks, cozy garden
- additional annual salary and other social security benefits.
- health service at NCBJ (basic medical care).
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing