Administrative Assistant | IDEA2022.06.23 18:39 - Anna Sawińska
Work location: Warsaw
Who are we?
Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses (IDEA), which is a part of the National Centre for
Nuclear Research (NCBJ), which is an R&D institute. We create conditions for sustainable energy development for the good of humanity and planet Earth. We act by using technological and organizational innovation to provide cost-efficient, secure, and environmentally friendly energy solutions. We do this by providing tools and objective analyses for governments, businesses, and society. Very often we look for the synergy between science, business, and politics – that is why the team is split between the Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses / NCBJ and the Enercode company (www.enercode.tech). Our team has a proven record of delivering the most advanced, integrated optimization systems for the Polish and European energy sector. We can lead the full cycle of product development, management, and support as well as solve technological problems on demand.
Currently, we are looking for a person for a position of:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participation in the employment process and coordination of the team's employee matters
- Cooperation with NCBJ departments - human resources, accounting and financial, public procurement
- Preparation of required documents, ensuring efficient document flow, filing and archiving
- Management of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Cooperation with external suppliers and service providers to ensure the efficient functioning of the office and project support
- Supporting the implementation process for new employees
- Support for effective communication with team employees
- Support of the team in daily routine
- secondary education (higher education in administration, management is welcome)
- min. 1 years of experience in the field of administration
- very good organization of work and the ability to work in a team
- responsible and proactive approach to work
- independence and commitment to the work performed
- high personal culture and excellent communication skills
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the use of office equipment
- good command in English
What we offer:
- Work in flat-structured 45 people team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- Startup and creative atmosphere
- Good learning environment
- Good working atmosphere, weekly workshops, fresh fruits and snacks, cozy garden
Send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to inform about the decision to fill the post only to the selected candidate.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing