10th National Conference: Modern IT Tools to Counter Security Threats2017.10.09 8:47 - udgov_hs
• Józef Tuliszkowski Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection (National Research Institute)
• Alcide De Gasperi University of Euroregional Economy in Józefów near Warsaw
• Rzeszow University
• Euro-Centrum S.A. Industrial Park in Katowice
• Otwock District New Economy Club
Create a discussion forum for representatives of scientific community, government agencies responsible for national security, services responsible for maintaining public order/security, and Hi-Tech companies operating in IT-security sector.
To discuss various theoretical and sociological aspects of:
• modern IT tools capable to identify cyber-security threats for critical infrastructure (banks, telecommunication operators, power industry sector etc.)
• modern IT tools in identifying offenders including potential terrorists
• national security-related topics addressing current threats including illegal immigration
• methodology of preparing security reports for government agencies responsible for national security.
Discussions will be held within a single “Cybersecurity 2017” panel and five following sessions:
1. Threats for critical business sectors (banks, telecommunication operators etc.)
2. RODO – personal data/sensitive information protection/security
3. Legal aspects of the cyberspace
4. Protection of power industry sector infrastructure against cyber attacks
5. Modern technologies to improve security of citizens.
The conference will be an excellent opportunity to exchange views among attendees from R&D community/business community/government agencies. Show of capabilities of some unmanned systems during the lunch break will be an additional attraction.
More information: e-mail: email@example.com, phone: (22) 780 10 07 ext. 17 or (22) 789 19 03 ext. 17